TAC AMATEURS: 20 GALLERIE PICS 01

20 GALLERY PICS

Black Leather Corset
Come & watch as I masturbate
for you in my new black leather tie -up corset...

Empty Wine Bottle
Hi Guys, I really like to relax and Chill with
a Nice Glass of Red Wine...

The Old Railway Station Pt3
I visited the railway-station again.
This time my girl-friends wanted to join me...

Lovely Hairy Pussy
Ahh feeling laid back on the couch,
Girdlegoddess lifts her dress to play...

Restaurant Deserts
hubby and i pretended i was serving him
at a local resturant...

Naughty Girl Pt2
Wow! My pussy is wet with excitement
and my bum is pink with pleasure...

Black & White See Thru Pt1

Holiday Inn
 I took advantage of a night at a hotel in Calgary
to get down and dirty for the camera...

Black Stockings
I am loving these super sexy black stockings,
that feel really great on and show off my curvy legs...

Speedy & Si Pt2
Hi Guys, A good Friend of mine was home
on leave from The Oil Rig...

http://www.tacamateurs.com/sitepages/topbar1001/blackbar1001_1x1.jpg

The Old Railway Station 2
I heard about this old railway-station.
It is situated in Belgium, not far away from me...

Cream Polka-Dot Corset
More corsets and stockings this week,
I just love to wear them!

Speedy & Si Pt1
Hi Guys, While on Holiday in Scotland
I heard a good Friend of mine was home...

Mr Black Returns
 Mr Black and i got caught taking a shower..
i didnt realise it since i was so busy playing...

School Girls & Boy
I was in the mood to play and so play I did.
I caught some of it on my digital camera before...

Black Supreme

Red Velvet Top 2
 I was feeling rather festive,
and this red velvet top gave me great cleavage.
After a night of letting strange men look down my...

Spotty Dress
I hope you like my new girly spotty dress,
this guy certainly seemed to like it! Jenny x...

Sexy Lingerie
One of my fans sent me this lovely lingerie a few years ago,
so I thought I would do some 'showing off' in it...

White String Vest
Hi Guys, Hard to Believe but this is my 400th
update here on TAC,so a big thank you to all my loyal fans...