CONTRIBUCION: SHORNY ON THE BEACH

SHORNY - TAILANDIA

..."I don't like having clothes on at all...
I never wear clothes when being home
(doesn't matter if I have guests or not)
and I try to be Nude whenever I'm at the Beach
(love Denmark, Spain and parts of Greece and France
where it is soooooooo easy to be Nude in Public Places),
On the Beach with a friend living in Macau"...

SHORNY
..."Nice On the Beach...
She Help Me...
I Help Her...
and She Helped Herself ;)
But She was too Hot to Relax...
I need a little REAL excercise...
Well She was till Hot!...
I tried to Help Her...
On the Way to Cool of in the Water...
I got Braver (a Show Off for some by passers on  the Beach)...
Admitted, She has a Nice Pussy...
I Wanted to Lick Her (but Only if We could do as a 69)...
Alone? No Chance, 
there were people Watching Us All the Time!...
But it was a bit Too Cold!...
Open Pussy and Water coming in from behind Hmmmmmm...
Really the Water was Sooo Good to Us...
(We Needed to Cool Down ;)


..."LO MEJOR ES QUE NO VIENE SOLA,
SIEMPRE CON SU SEQUITO DE DOM-SUM-GIRLS,
MENUDO "CLUB" DE CHOCHETES SEDIENTOS
SE HAN MONTADO EN BANGKOK"...

HORNY & HONEY GALORE

DEJEN SUS COMENTARIOS / LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS